Tuesday 19 June 2007

Bad Photos of Nice Things

I am still tidying and clearing out and rearranging and sewing lots and lots of things... this is what our kitchen table looked like a couple of nights ago:

My work-in-progress / ready-to-sew boxes - absolutely crammed with pieces of felt as I have lots of schemes on the go!

These are the product of that evenings sewing, two specially requested penguin brooches and lots of discs for a mobile...

Close-up (and much less blurry) shot of the penguins (I adore these little guys!) :

Oh, and I've been conducting very successful experiments with my shiny new printer so I can now add lovely new prints to my shop (artwork by my mother-in-law) :

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those cute penguins!

Unknown said...

Youre feltwork is superbe! Just like your colourchoises!

Absolutely Small said...

Gorgeous feltwork!

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I featured one of your adorable felt creations in my list for the etsy poster contest

Stephanie said...

Oh i do love the penguins SO much!