Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bargains + Parrots

I've added a few things to my Etsy shop this week...

There's a few bargain felt bundles:

A selection of "not quite perfect" felt squares that are have a small mark on them or are slightly mis-shapen - update: these have now been sold.


A pack of bright felt pieces that aren't quite square: 


And some grey felt squares in colours I don't normally sell (I ordered these by mistake, oops!).


 There's also a bargain bundle of elasticated sequin trim - 20 metres for just £4! Update: these have now been sold.


And there's also an extra large embroidery thread box (+ 72 embroidery threads and bobbins to wind them onto). This box is 1cm deeper than the other boxes I sell, has movable dividers and is sturdier than the other boxes but I've listed it at the same price. Update: this has now been sold.


I've also listed the two parrots I stitched for Heart-Felt Holidays. There's a parrot brooch...


... and a large pirate parrot to wear as part of a pirate costume. Arrr!

 

They can all be found over in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Oh, that parrot is so cute!

Christina said...

I love the pirate parrot :-) brilliant!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! x

Melissa Graham said...

Just wanted to let you know I love the parrot! I made one for my son for a school program. You can see my post and review here...http://storybookfelts.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-heart-felt-holidays-book-review.html

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks for posting that link, Melissa! Your parrot turned out great :)