Wednesday 7 March 2012

Felt Rainbows Now Back in Stock

I've had a few felt colours out of stock for a while... but now all 65 colours are available again. Hurrah!



My new supplies arrived this morning, and I've just finished sorting them all out and getting everything back in stock on my website and shops on Etsy, Folksy and DaWanda.

Mini rainbows and giant rainbows containing all 65 colours are now back in stock, and of course you've got all 65 colours to choose from when ordering pick-and-mix bundles.


All the colours being back also means that my soft pastels and natural tones packs have their full complement of colours again. The pastels packs are proving quite popular at the moment - they're perfect for spring and Easter crafting projects.



Also back in stock are the 3inch embroidery hoops which are great for framing small cross stitch and embroidery projects.


2 comments:

Tumus said...

The pastels are my absolute favorites in your stock ^_^

diane said...

The pastels are beautiful ... I'm definitely going to have to head over to your shop!
:-D