Saturday 17 March 2012

Show and Tell #9

I've got some more of my customers' projects to share with you today. Hurrah!

Sonia of Dandelyne has been using my felt to decorate teeny embroidery hoop necklaces and to make colourful little pouches to protect the necklaces during shipping.


Sian of Polly Chrome Crafts used the felt to sew decorations for children's rooms:

 

Emma of All Needles Great and Small stitched a sweet heart cushion:


Caroline of Beautiful Thinking made some fun personalised felt bunting:


Sarah of Nordicbeads Supplies used a die cutter to create lovely felt bird, leaf and flower shapes for use in sewing projects.



Lisa of Martha Loves used my felt to sew a pansy brooch and a pear needlebook from the patterns in my book, Super-Cute Felt:


Claire of Eidelweiss used some of my mini embroidery hoops to make quirky crochet Christmas decorations:


And Jessi & Joni used my felt to make an awesome flower belt (check out the tutorial here if you want to make your own)


You can see more great stuff made by my talented customers by checking out all the show and tell posts here. Want to show off what you've been making from my supplies? Get in touch!

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

6 comments:

Manu said...

beatiful! i love Sian's decorations!

C said...

Lovely felty goodness. I am totally mesmerized by the tiny embroidery hoop necklaces. I didn't even know embroidery hoops came in that small a size.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great post and lovely projects!

Thank you!

Sarah (Nordicbeads Supplies)

Lynn Holland said...

There are some lovely pieces especially the hoop necklaces.
Lynn x

Sgt.Pepper said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
che meraviglia, sono rimasta incantata dai lavori con il feltro...uno più bello dell'altro, davvero complimenti!!!!!!
a presto,
ciaooooooooooooo

Bugs and Fishes said...

Xenia - The mini embroidery hoops are adorable, aren't they? Sonia actually makes them herself! :)