Wednesday 21 November 2012

Show and Tell #11

I've got some more of my customers' great projects to share with you today. Yay! These are all things made (in part) with felt squares and other craft supplies bought from my shops.


Val from W. M. Cards and Crafts  used felt to make some cute owl ornaments and some flower hairclips:




Sarah used a mini embroidery hoop to make this "Give Peas A Chance" decoration:



Lauren used lots of felt (and the felt owl pattern from my shop) to make a whole parliament of owls:



Nellianna from Studio Snowpuppe used giant buttons to make cool wall fixtures for her handmade lampshades.



Gemma used felt to decorate this card:



And Jessica, of Jessica Kathryn, used felt when making these cute dolls!



You can see more great stuff made by my talented customers by checking out all the show and tell posts here. Want to show off what you've been making from my supplies or patterns? Get in touch!

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

7 comments:

bairozan said...

So many great crafts! Giant buttons as light fixtures - outstanding!

AnitaS said...

What a pretty work you are showing.

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful works! Congrats to everyone :)

Sarah Lou said...

Thanks Laura! I love the Parliament :D

Anonymous said...

Your felt is just so lovely to use - no wonder people are making gorgeous things with it. I love making things with felt. It's brought out a creativity that's been a bit dormant. You can do so many things with it!
Sara

Sweetcrafts said...

Great work! Yesterday i received my pudding! Really delicious, thanx!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Sara - I'm so glad to hear your creativity has been sparked by making things with felt. It is a wonderfully versatile material!

Marina - glad to hear your pudding arrived safely, have fun making it x