Thursday 10 July 2014

July Crafty Cuppas

Remember the Crafty Cuppas I'm organising this summer?

If you're a crafty/creative blogger or a designer/maker/Etsy-seller and fancy a couple of hours chatting about making, blogging and business do come along!

There's a Crafty Cuppa happening in London on the second Sunday and third Thursday of each month this summer... we're meeting at a different free museum or gallery each time, so we can have a cuppa (and a bit of cake!) in their cafe then wander round the exhibits and soak up a bit of inspiration.

Me, having tea

Sound like fun? Check out the details of this month's get-togethers below... and if you want to come along, please let me know so I know to expect you & so I can message you in case of cancellations, etc. You can send me an email, tweet me or message me on Facebook.


Sunday 13th July, 2pm. Victoria & Albert Museum.

 

(I know this one is very short notice, sorry!) We'll be meeting at 2pm just outside the main entrance on Cromwell Road (pictured above), then going for a cuppa in the main cafe at about ten past. The nearest Tube station for the V&A is South Kensington, click here for more travel info.


Thursday 17th July, 2pm. Museum of London.
 

We'll be meeting at 2pm just outside the museum's main entrance, then going for a cuppa at about ten past (probably in the Entrance Hall cafe, unless it's too busy in which case we'll go downstairs to the one in the Sackler Hall). The nearest Tube stations for the Museum of London are St Paul's & Barbican, click here for more travel info.


Can't make either of these dates or just want to plan ahead? Here are more dates for your diary - I'll post more details at the start of August  :)

Sunday 10th August, 2pm. Tate Modern.
Thursday 21st August, 2pm. National Gallery.

4 comments:

Lily said...

ahh, that muffin, again. haunting me... But I know it looks better than it tastes, so I wouldn't let myself be tempted, ...not even if I could :D

Fun upcoming cuppas to you!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Lily! :)

Kaija said...

Eek! I'll be in London on August 10th, so if I can manage my nerves I might just join you then. Would be brilliant to meet you!

Bugs and Fishes said...

It would be lovely to meet you if you can make it, Kaija! :)