Wednesday 1 October 2014

Christmas Stitching

Today is one of those days when I'm in the middle of so many different projects that every available surface - my desk, the sofa, the coffee table, the floor - is covered in pattern pieces and bits of felt and templates and half-stitched projects. Fun, but slightly chaotic!

Here's just one of the things I'm working on today: starting some Christmas embroidery.


Fancy getting your own Christmas craft on?

You'll find these embroidery patterns plus many more free festive craft projects here.

2 comments:

Melissa Graham said...

What a cute idea!! I need to take some time to do some cute things for myself. Getting new Christmas items in my shop is wearing me thin!!

storybookfelt.blogspot.com
storybookfelts at gmail dot com

Bugs and Fishes said...

Oh yes it can be so easy at this time of year to get caught up making stuff for your shop and run out of time to do some festive crafting for yourself! I hope you manage to carve out some time in your schedule for a bit of relaxing crafting x