Saturday 25 October 2014

Pretty Purchases

I'm still on a tight craft-supplies-shopping budget after splurging on fabric this summer, but I have made a few purchases in the past few weeks.

I got a yummy bundle of colour in the post on Friday: some lovely Liberty fabric!


I'm working on a secret project that involves small-scale florals... and no-one does nicer florals than Liberty.

So I headed to Alice Caroline and spent a while umming and aahing over which prints to buy. In the end I settled on a scrap pack and a couple of fat quarters. Aren't they lovely?


I also treated myself to a couple of small crafty things when I visited Thread last month...


I bought a wooden cross stitch blank from Cloud Craft (because I've wanted to try stitching on one of those blanks for aaaages) and some charming wooden snowflake buttons from Ray-Stitch. The lovely Nicole from Cloud Craft also gifted me a sheet of fab neon pink wool felt - I can't wait to find the perfect project for it!

I also bought a screenprinted notebook from Sarah Waterhouse Textiles and a couple of sweet sewing-themed notecards from the Farnham Maltings shop... because you can never have too much stationery, right?

P.S. I'll be blogging about my trip to Thread sometime soon :)

1 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Great choices, oh how I love liberty fabric, one day I will treat myself - not this year.497