Sunday 12 October 2014

Stitchy Projects for docrafts Creativity Magazine

Do you read docrafts Creativity Magazine?

If you do, you might have spotted a few projects by me in the recent issues!


For the current issue (#51) I made a fabric bow that can be used to wrap a special gift, then kept and used to tie in your hair, wear as a pretty belt, etc.

 

I also stitched a couple of projects for issue #50: a fabric and felt glasses case...


... and cute fabric envelopes.


It's always fun making projects for magazines - they do all the photo styling and layouts, so seeing the finished "how to" on the page is always a nice surprise :)

4 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Always love to see your creations being published.

Unknown said...

Those are super cute! I especially love the reusable bow! I never love wrapping gifts because it always seems so wasteful. So the idea of making something that can be used again is very appealing!

Unknown said...

Cute idea! well done Kx

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! x

Rebecca - I'm also a big fan of re-usable wrap. I've got "how tos" in my archive for using things like ornaments, buttons and brooches as gift-toppers... which can of course all be used by the recipient once they've unwrapped their gift :)