Monday 15 February 2016

Pretty Papers + Famous Swans

Did you do anything crafty this weekend?

I spent lots of time sorting through my craft supplies as part of my ongoing effort to tidy, declutter and generally organise my studio (I'm making progress, but slowly!)

I also did some nice relaxing paper crafting...


All these decorative papers were cover gifts with issues of docrafts Creativity magazine. I've designed several projects for the magazine over the past couple of years and have always been very impressed with their cover gifts.

The docrafts team have featured my free felt swan brooch tutorial in this month's issue (#67) and they kindly sent me a copy of the magazine - thanks guys!

 

There were three cover gifts included: a roll of craft tape, some little paper notes for making cards and tags, and a paper pack from their new Geometric Neon range.

I loved the neon designs so much (those little metallic details! omg!) I knew I had to schedule some time to craft with them asap.


(The other paper packs are from the Owl Folk and Simply Floral ranges.)

I spent several happy hours cutting and sticking these pretty papers, while while catching up with episodes of shows like Gotham, Supernatural and the X-Files. A highly enjoyable way to spend some time!

3 comments:

Ariadne said...

They all look lovely!I especially like the cover of the magazine!AriadnefromGreece!

http://thankfullga447 said...

I am organizing lots of donated fabric - lots of work but enjoying it. Not getting any final projects done.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Ariadne - the cover project is lovely, isn't it? I love little crafty houses:)

Gisela - glad to hear you're enjoying yourself even if you've not been getting any making done x