Monday 25 April 2016

Follow Me on Instagram (Yay!)

So, I have finally joined the modern world and got myself a smartphone. My previous mobile was a Nokia 3310 so this is a bit of a step-up for me technology-wise!

Learning how to use all this new tech is slightly breaking my brain and is making me feel really rather old, but I'm getting there slowly.

I was very pleased to discover that the phone case I made for Mollie Makes is a perfect fit.


Now that I've got a smartphone, I can finally start using Instagram - hurrah!

This is not the only reason I switched to a smartphone, of course, but (I'm not gonna lie) it was one of the reasons! I really miss the good old days of Flickr when it was a busy, buzzing place filled with creative people sharing interesting images... and Instagram seems like it has that same vibe, and seems to be where my crafty friends are all hanging out these days.

Basically, I've been feeling a bit left out of the fun happening over there and I'm delighted to be able to join in :)

https://www.instagram.com/lauralupinhoward/

I'm posting on Instagram as @lauralupinhoward - follow me for the usual mix of colour and craftiness.

P.S. I'll still be blogging, of course, and I'll make sure to do round-ups from time to time of my Instagram snaps so you won't miss out if Instagram isn't your cup of tea.

2 comments:

Ariadne said...

I am on instagram as @ariadnesky if you like to visit!Glad I will be seeing you there too!AriadnefromGreece!

Amy at love made my home said...

I have literally just got a new phone and got on to instagram too! I will go and find you. I am @lovemademyhome if you want to find me! See you there. Love the phone case by the way! xx