Thursday 1 September 2016

A New Crafty Challenge: 100 Gift Wrapping Ideas

I've started a new project!

I've set myself the challenge of sharing 100 crafty gift wrapping ideas over the coming weeks and months.


I love giving creatively wrapped gifts, and I'm hoping this will be a fun challenge... and something a bit different to my usual projects.

I'm going to start with a simple brown paper parcel each time, sharing the results on my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook under the hashtag #100giftwrappingideas, then I'll be blogging about the ideas in batches of 10 as I work my way up to 100.

I'm not setting myself a time limit to complete the challenge, I'm just gonna go with the creative flow and see what happens.

As you might have guessed, the first idea involves lots of fluffy pompoms!

In the meantime, you can find lots of creative gift wrapping ideas in my archive of free crafty tutorials (scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll find card and gift wrap ideas below the Christmas tutorials).

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Great minds think alike :)
I love gift wrapping and have scheduled something very similar on my own blog x

Bugs and Fishes said...

Hurrah! No such thing as too many gift wrapping ideas, in my opinion :)