Wednesday 19 October 2016

A Kitsch Festive Stocking for Mollie Makes

I'm delighted to have a project in the current issue of Mollie Makes (issue 72).


Here's a peek at it on the first page...

 

... here's me on page 59 (it never gets less weird seeing your own face staring back at you from a magazine!)...

 

... and here's my stocking project in all it's kitsch, pom-pom-and-tassel-covered glory :)


I love crafting throughout the year, of course, but I think Christmas crafting is my favourite! There are so many nice festive projects in this month's issue of Mollie Makes, it's a joy to have my stocking published alongside them.

The new edition of Mollie Makes Christmas got a little mention, too (with my partridge and pear wreath on the cover, yay!).



Click here to see more of the crafty, creative goodness in issue 72 of Mollie Makes. It's in UK shops now and available online here. The digital edition is available from ZinioGoogle Play or Apple Newsstand.

0 comments: