Wednesday 9 November 2016

In Print: Fluffy Pompoms and My Childhood Collections

Two of my projects have ended up in very different places recently...

First, my sky pompom gift-wrapping packs made an appearance in this month's issue of Glamour magazine (December 2016).


There are my pompoms, sitting atop some gorgeous Liberty gift wrap which happens to be my very favourite Liberty print (what a lovely coincidence, huh?).


If you want to add some pompom goodness to your own parcels, I've still got a couple of packs in stock in my Etsy shop - remember to use the discount code HURRAH50 to get 50% off any/all items purchased from my shop until the end of November.

And second - for something completely different - two of my photos have been included in What Can You Collect?, a fab little book from the Superkids Reading Program.

http://www.superkidsreading.com/

Look! There's my shell collection...

http://www.superkidsreading.com/

... and there's my eraser collection!

http://www.superkidsreading.com/

I cannot tell you how delighted I am that photos of my childhood collections are featured in a book for kids about the joys of collecting stuff. My heart, it bursts with happiness.

2 comments:

Talia said...

How neat that your collections ended up in a children's book! Makes it worth all the time you took to lay them out so nicely. Keep up the good work!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Talia! It's funny, cos when I first took those photos I wasn't sure anyone would be interested in them and they've ended up in all sorts of fun places! :)