Saturday 21 October 2017

A Year of Wreaths: October Cosy Cat Felt Wreath

UPDATE: my October sleeping kitty wreath tutorial is now available as a printable PDF pattern on my Patreon. 

Subscribe to get instant access to a growing library of PDF embroidery patterns and craft tutorials, and updates when I add something new!

 
Click here to see all 12 seasonal wreaths in this series!

-----
  
A Year of Wreaths continues!

Cosy Cat Felt Wreath

October's wreath is for all you Cat Ladies (or Cat Gentlemen), as it features a cute sleeping kitty. I love this little guy and I hope you will too.

Cat Lady Felt Wreath Tutorial
Cat Lady Felt Wreath



Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly(ish) free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

3 comments:

Katrin said...

Ooooh, how cute is this...? It reminds me so much of our to cat 'princesses' when they are lying somewhere sleeping (although they are of a different colour). This could be a really nice project for the winter holiday... Thank you!

Ariadne said...

Really loved that one!Although I have a dog. AriadnefromGreece!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thank you both! I always love designing projects involving cats :)