Thursday 9 November 2017

Faux Leather Star Headband Tutorial

UPDATE: my vegan faux leather craft tutorials are now available here on my blog! Make a lightning bolt brooch, a geometric necklace, a star headband, or a mini covered notebook.

----

Have you ever made anything from faux leather? I hadn't until recently, when the folks at The Village Haberdashery sent me a pack to get crafty with. It turns out to be very fun stuff - and vegan-friendly, too!

I've designed four easy tutorials for things to make with faux leather, which will be popping up on the Village Haberdashery blog in the coming weeks. Click here for the first tutorial: a guide to making a shiny star headband.

Faux Leather Star Headband

This tutorial is perfect for using one of the metallic faux leather sheets...

Star Headband

... isn't that gold just delicious? (I never can resist shiny things).

Gold metallic vegan leather stars

You'll find the free step by step tutorial HERE and the faux leather packs HERE.

Fancy some more free tutorials? Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Cool, looks kind of..."christmassy" (I don't know, does this word exist��?)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Well, I don't know if it's a "proper" word but I say it all the time!! And you're totally right, this would be fab for wearing to Christmas parties :)