Monday 22 January 2018

Geometric Faux Leather Necklace Tutorial

UPDATE: my vegan faux leather craft tutorials are now available here on my blog! Make a lightning bolt brooch, a geometric necklace, a star headband, or a mini covered notebook.

----

The final faux leather tutorial I designed for The Village Haberdashery is now up on their blog: how to make a geometric necklace!

https://www.thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/blog/2018/tutorial-vegan-leather-necklace

I loved working with the sheets of faux leather, especially the metallic gold - doesn't it look fab with the turquoise blue?

https://www.thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/blog/2018/tutorial-vegan-leather-necklace

Click here for the step-by-step necklace tutorial.

And here are some handy links to the faux leather tutorials I wrote earlier: a star headband, a mini notebook,and a lightning bolt brooch. The headband, necklace and lightning bolt would also be fab made with felt!

Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

2 comments:

bairozan said...

The colors are fabulous, it would be fun to wear it in gloomy weather :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

YES, this would be a lovely pop of colour in the winter! :)